Please ring 5491 2911 for an appointment. If you need more time with the doctor e.g. having a procedure, pap smear or medical please tell the receptionist when you make your booking.
Home visits are available for regular patients of this practice whose condition prevents them from attending the surgery.
Preventative medicine, continuity of care and quality of medical attention are the main aims of this practice. Appropriate screening procedures are actively promoted wherever possible.
- Family planning
- Pap smears
- Pregnancy tests
- Ante-natal care
- ECG: heart check
- Vaccines: children and travel
- Minor surgery: stitching cuts, removing moles, skin cancers
- Liquid nitrogen ‘freezing’ therapy for sunspots and warts
- Weight control
- Nutrition advice
- Sports medicine
- Stop smoking assistance
- Dermatoscopy: skin checks
- Availability of recall and reminder systems
- Policy on receiving and returning patient phone calls
- Preventative medicine